Tested Recipe Adapted from nasilemaklover.blogspot.com
2 stalks celery, sliced
40g fried fish maw, soak in water for 15 mins and squeeze out the water
50g meat, sliced
40g carrot, sliced
3 mushrooms, sliced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 tsp chicken stock powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. Heat 2 tbsp cooking oil in a wok, sauté garlic.
2. Add in meat, stir fry for few seconds, add in carrot, mushroom and celery, mix well.
3. Add in water, cook for 1-2 mins.
4. Last add in fried fish maw, stir fried to combine well, add in seasonings and cook for 1-2 mins.
5. Dish out and serve hot, enjoy.