3 nos dried carrot noodles
10 nos shrimps (shelled and deveined)
3 nos dried mushrooms (soaked until soften, remove stem and sliced)
¼ cup edamame
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
½ onion (chopped)
2 tbsp cooking oil
½ tsp salt
½ tsp sugar
A dash of white pepper
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, blanched the dried carrot noodles until al-dente. Remove, drain and set aside.
- Heat up 2 tbsp of cooking oil in a wok, saute the chopped garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add in the mushrooms, stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add in the shrimps, stir-fry until turn pink.
- Add in the noodles, edamame and seasonings.
- Toss well. Dish out and serve.