Tested Recipe Adapted from taiwanduck.com
2 medium potatoes
1/3 broccoli floret
1/3 cup of cream
Grated cheddar cheese as you wish
1. Clean your scallops and keep the nice white and orange pieces in a half shell.
2. Boil your potatoes and broccoli for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3. When soft, drain the water and mash the potato and broccoli with 1/3 cup of cream.
4. Grate your cheese.
5. Spoon the potato/broccoli mash on top of the scallop.
6. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the mash.
7. Preheat your oven to 200C, then put in the scallops to bake.
8. About 20 minutes later they will be ready, check the cheese topping has turned golden brown.
9. They are ready to serve.