Tested Recipe Adapted from tw.gigacircle.com
100g butter (room temperature)
50g icing sugar
1/4 tsp salt
30g beaten egg
150g all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
25g milk powder
35 pcs whole almond
15g egg white
1. Beat the butter with icing sugar & salt until fluffy.
2. Add in the beaten egg gradually.
3. Add in the sifted ingredients B into the mixture.
4. Use a rubber spatula to stir until combine.
5. Knead into a dough.
6. Divide into 35 equal portion. Shape into ball and place on a baking tray with sufficient spacing between each cookies.
7. Glaze the top with beaten egg white and top with an almond.
8. Bake at preheated oven at 165 degree C for 25 minutes.
9. Turn off heat but leave the cookies in the oven for another 10 minutes.
10. Remove and leave on wire rack to cool completely.