Adequate cooking oil for deep-frying
- Peel and thinly sliced the arrowhead using the mandoline.
- Transfer the sliced arrowhead onto a baking tray lined with paper towel.
- Drain and air-dry until dry to touch.
- Heat up a wok on medium heat with adequate cooking oil for deep-frying.
- Deep-fry the arrowhead slices until golden brown.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove and drain on paper towel to absorb excessive oil.
- Transfer the arrowhead chips onto a baking tray lined with paper towel.
- Bake at pre-heated oven at 150C for 5 minutes and lower the heat to 120C for another 5 more minutes. This steps will help to drain out the remaining excessive oil.
- Leave to cool completely before keep in an airtight container.