Tested Recipe Adapted from Koh Sai Ngo’s North Malaysian Delights
1 tbsp chopped garlic
200g dried squid
2 tbsp light soy sauce
½ tsp sugar
1 tsp corn flour
A pinch of salt
- Rinse celery and cut into sections.
- Soak dried squid until soft, rinse, cut crisscross pattern on the surface, marinate with light soy sauce and set aside for a while.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok, put in dried quid ad stir-fry until fragrant, set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil, saute chopped garlic until fragrant, add in dried squid and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in celery and seasonings, bring to boil and stir to mix well.