200g bee hoon (soaked until soft and drain)
4 pcs sweet bean curd stick (cut into thin strips)
200g Chinese cabbage (shredded)
½ carrot (peeled and shredded)
180g bean sprouts (cleaned)
1 whole garlic (peeled and chopped)
6 tbsp cooking oil
1 ½ tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp ground white pepper
1 tsp dark soy sauce
Some fried shallots
- Heat up a wok on low heat with 6 tbsp of cooking oil, stir-fry the sweet bean curd stick until crispy. Remove and drain on paper towel to absorb excessive oil and set aside.
- Use the remaining oil in the wok, on medium heat saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in Chinese cabbage and carrot, turn to high heat, stir-fry for a while.
- Turn to medium high heat, add in bee hoon and seasonings, stir-fry to combine.
- Add in the bean sprouts. Toss well, dish out on a serving bowl, garnish with some fried shallots and sweet bean curd stick. Serve.