Tested Recipe with Slight Adjustment Adapted from Kenwood Bread Maker Manual
350g bread flour
2 tsp full cream milk powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp granulated sugar
1 ½ tsp instant yeast
3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
2 tsp poppy seeds
2 tsp pumpkin seeds
2 tsp sunflower seeds
- In a small bowl, add in 50ml water and instant yeast. Stir well and leave aside for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add in the bread flour, milk powder, salt, sugar, olive oil and remaining water. Mix well and make a small well at the centre. Pour in the yeast mixture. Knead into a dough.
- Lay a silicone mat on a working surface. Continue to knead the dough until all ingredients come together. Continue kneading until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Transfer the dough into a bowl and leave the bowl in the cold oven for 1st round of proofing, about 45 minutes or until double in size.
- Transfer the dough on a silicone mat. Deflate the dough and knead in the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin into an oval shape. With a seal upward, roll into a cylinder. With a seal facing down, place in the pre-greased loaf tin to have the 2nd round of proofing, until double in size.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 C for 30 to 35 minutes, until turn brown. Remove from the oven and transfer onto a wire rack and leave to cool completely.