1 cup all-purpose flour
2 very ripe banana (mashed)
¼ cup dark raisin
1 large egg
½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup unsalted butter (soften at room temperature)
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp baking soda
¼ cup granulated white sugar
1 firm ripe banana (sliced)
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Grease an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with butter with a parchment paper lined at the bottom.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, salt and baking soda. Whisk to combine.
- In another bowl, add in unsalted butter and granulated white sugar, using an electric mixer, beat until fluffy.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract. Beat till combined.
- Add in the mashed banana. Beat till combined.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet-ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Add in dark raisin, stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into the pre-greased and lined loaf pan, spreading the top evenly and garnish with sliced banana.
- Bake at preheated oven at 180C until 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and leave it on wire rack to cool completely.