Tested Recipe Adapted from Patsie Cheong’s Delectable Mixed Rice Recipes
2 packets enoki mushroom
300g French bean
50g carrot (sliced)
2 pieces dried bean curd (tau kua, sliced)
300g shelled shrimp
Some potato flour solution
2 tbsp abalone sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
Some salt and pepper
½ cup stock
- Trim off the bottom stem of enoki mushroom, rinse and drain well. Rinse French bean and cut into sections.
- Heat up 3 tbsp of oil in a pan, pan-fry dried bean curd until both sides turn golden brown. Remove.
- In the same pan, stir-fry shrimp until cooked.
- Add in enoki mushroom, French bean, carrot and dried bean curd, stir-fry evenly.
- Pour in seasonings and stir well. Thicken the gravy with flour solution and serve.