Tested Recipe Adapted from Masa
100g maitake mushrooms (separate it by hand)
1 stalk spinach (trimmed and cut into sections and blanched)
2 slices bacon (cut into strips)
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic (peeled and sliced)
1 no red chilli (sliced)
2 tsp soy sauce
2 tbsp sake
Salt & Black pepper to taste
Some shredded seaweed
- Bring a pot of water to boil, cook the spaghetti until al-dente. Remove, drain and set aside.
- Heat up a pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil on medium heat, saute the garlic and chilli until fragrant.
- Add in the bacon, stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add in the maitake mushrooms, stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add in the seasonings and spaghetti, stir-fry until combine. Continue to cook until the spaghetti absorb most of the liquid.
- Add in the blanched spinach. Toss well, dish out on a serving bowl, garnish with shredded seaweed and serve.