1 no broccoli (cut into floret)
6 pcs fresh shiitake mushroom (remove stem and sliced into half)
10 slices of carrot (cut into flower design)
2 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped)
2 tbsp cooking oil
Seasonings: (mixed well)
1 tbsp abalone sauce
½ tsp sugar
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp water
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Blanch the broccoli and carrot until become tender crisp. Remove, drain and set aside.
- Heat up a pan with 2 tbsp of cooking oil, saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the shiitake mushroom, stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add in the blanched broccoli, carrot and seasonings.
- Toss well. Dish out and serve.