15 nos quail eggs (hard-boiled and shelled)
2 nos (100g) pak hup (fresh lily bulbs) (discard the bottom, separated into petals and rinse a few times)
35g snow fungus (soaked, remove the tough parts and tear into bite-sized pieces)
100g gingko (shelled)
1 no dried tangerine (soaked until soften and shredded)
100g rock sugar or to taste
2 lit water
- Add 2 lit of water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add in the snow fungus, gingko and dried tangerine.
- Turn heat to low and continue to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Turn heat to high and add in the rock sugar and cook until the sugar dissolved.
- Add in the quail eggs and pak hup.
- Bring to a boil and turn off heat.
- Scoop appropriate portion into individual serving bowl. Can be serve either hot or cold.