1 packet (200g) udon
60g lean pork (shredded)
1/2 no onion (shredded)
80g cabbage (cut into thick strip)
¼ carrot (shredded)
4 pcs fresh shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
30g red bell pepper (sliced)
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce
1 tsp dashi seasoning powder
3 tbsp water
1 tbsp chopped spring onion
1 tbsp bonito flakes
- Bring some water to boil, blanch the udon until loosen, remove, drain and set aside.
- Heat up a wok with 2 tbsp of cooking oil, add in the shredded pork, stir-fry until lightly brown.
- Add in onion, cabbage, carrot, shiitake mushrooms and red bell peppers, stir-fry to combine.
- Add in udon and seasonings, continue to stir-fry until the udon absorb most of the sauce.
- Dish out, garnish with some chopped spring onion and bonito flakes. Serve.