2 cup cooked rice
3 tbsp cooking oil (divided)
1 no mango (peeled and cubed)
10 no medium shrimps (shelled and deveined with the tail intact)
1 tsp potato starch
1/8 tsp salt
½ no red bell pepper (diced)
½ no onion (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp chicken seasoning powder
¼ tsp ground white pepper
2 tbsp salted toasted peanuts
1 piece mint leave
- Rub the shelled shrimps with 1 tsp potato starch and 1/8 tsp of salt. Rinse with water, drain and pat-dry.
- Heat up a pan with 1 tbsp of cooking oil, add in the beaten egg, constantly stirring until the eggs are set. Dish out and set aside.
- Add in 2 tbsp of cooking oil, saute the chopped onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in shrimps, stir-fry until turn pink.
- Add in rice and seasonings. Constantly stir-fry until combine.
- Add in the mango, red bell pepper and egg prepared in step 2. Toss well.
- Dish out onto a serving bowl, garnish with some salted toasted peanuts and mint leave.
- Serve immediately.