300g mee teow
180g roasted pork belly (shredded)
180g bean sprouts (cleaned)
1 piece fish cake (cut into strips)
30g dried shrimps (soaked and drain)
1 whole garlic (peeled and chopped)
70g chives (trimmed and sectioned)
3 tbsp cooking oil
1 tsp ground white pepper
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add in the mee teow and cook until al-dente. Remove, rinse with cold water, drain and set aside.
- Heat up a wok with 3 tbsp of cooking oil, saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in dried shrimps, saute until fragrant.
- Add in the roasted pork and fish cake, stir to combine.
- Add in the mee teow and ground white pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add in bean sprouts and chives. Toss well.
- Dish out on individual serving platter and serve.