2 no firm ripe mango
200ml cold milk
1 tbsp caster sugar
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in sago and cook on medium heat until translucent. Remove, rinse with cold water and transfer to a bowl with water. Set aside.
- Peel the mango, cut 1/3 portion into cube to be use as garnish and 2/3 portion into hand blender blend into puree.
- Add cold milk and caster sugar. Blend till combine.
- Drain the sago and transfer into a serving bowl.
- Add in the mango milk mixture, garnish with the mango cube and serve immediately.