2 slices ham (cut into strips)
100g button mushrooms (sliced)
½ onion (chopped)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
¼ cup whipping cream
¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
1/8 tsp salt
1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Some chopped parsley
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in a pinch of salt and cook the fettucine until al dente. Remove, drain and set aside.
- Heat up a pan on medium heat. Add in 1 tbsp of olive oil, saute the chopped onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the button mushrooms, saute until the mushrooms turn soft.
- Add in the ham, stir to combine.
- Add in the whipping cream, grated parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Add in the fettuccine and chopped parsley. Toss well.
- Dish out to a serving bowl, garnish with some chopped parsley and serve.