1 pc x 325g salmon fillet
1 tbsp cooking oil
Marinade for salmon fillet:
¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
¼ tsp salt
1 no firm ripe mango (peeled and diced)
3 no cherry tomato (diced)
2 no shallots (peeled and sliced)
2 sprigs cilantro (chopped)
2 bird’s eye chilli (diced)
2 tbsp freshly squeeze lime juice
½ pc palm sugar (chopped)
- In a mixing bowl, add in fresh lime juice and palm sugar. Stir until sugar dissolved. Add in the diced mango, cherry tomato, shallots, cilantro and bird’s eye chilli. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Marinate the salmon fillet with coarsely ground black pepper and salt.
- Apply some cooking oil on both sides.
- Grill at preheated oven at 180C for 20 minutes or until fish begins to flake.
- Remove and transfer to a serving platter. Top with mango salsa and serve.