Tested Recipe with Slight Adjustment Adapted from http://www.yumyum.com.my
200g digestive biscuits
160-180g melted butter
250g cream cheese
60g caster sugar
100g mango purée
400g non dairy whipping cream, whipped until stiff
1. Crust: crush the digestive biscuits and mix with melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 8″ springform pan. Put in freezer for 15 minutes.
2. Put cream cheese, caster sugar and mango purée into a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
3. Mix gelatin with water and double-boil until the gelatin has dissolved.
4. Slowly mix cream cheese mixture into whipped cream. Add gelatin and mix well. I’ve added 1 cup of cubed mango into the batter for color and enrich the taste.
5. Pour the batter into the springform pan and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Remove and unmould the cake. Cut into pieces and serve. I’ve added some cubed mango and red maraschino cherry for garnishing.