2 pcs x 120g pork tenderloin (pounded until 1/8” thick)
½ beaten egg
2 tbsp full cream milk
½ cup bread crumbs
1 tbsp chopped parsley
¼ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp ground white pepper
Adequate cooking oil for pan-frying
2 tbsp unsalted butter, soften
2 tbsp mayonnaise
4 pcs pickled baby gherkins (thinly sliced)
- Marinate the pork tenderloin with ¼ of salt and set aside.
- In a wide and shallow dish, mix the beaten egg and milk together.
- In another wide and shallow dish, mix the bread crumbs together with the chopped parsley, onion powder and ground white pepper.
- Take one piece of pork tenderloin and dip it in the egg mixture, drip off the excess.
- Transfer to the breadcrumbs mixture, covering each side with an even layer.
- Heat up some oil in the frying pan on medium heat, pan-fry the pork tenderloin until golden brown. Dish out and drain on paper towel to absorb the excessive oil.
- Slice the buns into half.
- Spread ½ tbsp of unsalted butter on each side of the bun.
- Toast the buns on a pan, butter side down until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- To assemble: spread ½ tbsp of mayonnaise on each side of the bun. Top the bottom halves of each bun with a pork schnitzel and top with ½ portion of the sliced pickled baby gherkins. Cover the top with the top halves of each bun into sandwich and serve immediately.