6 chicken wings
½ lemon (juiced)
3 thyme sprigs (leaves picked + more for garnishing)
50g unsalted butter (melted)
¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
¼ tsp salt
Lemon wedges and mixed salad
- Preheat the oven at 220C.
- Rinse and pat-dry the chicken wings with paper towel and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add in melted unsalted butter, lemon juice, thyme leaves, coarsely ground black pepper and salt. Stir to combine.
- Use a pastry brush to brush the butter mixture onto the chicken wings and coat thoroughly.
- Place the chicken wings on top of the rack of the roasting pan and roast in the oven at 220C for 25 minutes.
- Turn them over, brush again with the remaining butter mixture and roast for another 25 minutes until fully cooked through.
- Remove and transfer onto a serving platter, garnish with lemon wedges, mixed salad and thyme sprigs. Serve hot.