2 no x 65g dried hock chew noodle
160g roasted pork belly (cut into pieces)
1 stalk leek (trimmed and sliced diagonally)
1 red chilli (sliced)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp lard
¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp sugar
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
- Bring some water to a boil. Add in dried hock chew noodle, cook until al-dente. Remove, drained and set aside.
- Heat up a wok with 2 tbsp of lard, saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in roasted pork belly, stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add in leek and red chilli, stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add in hock chew noodle and seasonings. Toss well.
- Dish out to a serving bowl and serve.