250g roasted pork belly (cut into pieces)
365g eggplant (trimmed both ends, cut into strips and rinsed with vinegar water to prevent oxidation)
3 tbsp homemade xo sauce
Adequate cooking oil
Seasonings: (mixed well)
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
½ tsp chicken seasoning powder
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp chopped spring onion
- Heat up 1 cup of cooking oil in a wok, parboil the eggplant in hot oil over high heat for a short while, dish out and drained.
- Leave 2 tbsp of hot oil in the wok, add in roasted pork belly, stir-fry over medium heat until fragrant.
- Add in homemade xo sauce, stirring constantly until aromatic.
- Add in eggplant and seasonings, stir-fry over high heat until well combined.
- Dish out to a serving bowl, garnish with chopped spring onion. Serve hot with white rice.