300g large prawns (trimmed and cleaned)
Leftover glutinous rice wine & herbs mixture from drunken chicken
1 stalk spring onion (sectioned)
1-inch young ginger (sliced)
2 cups water
Pinch of salt
Some lettuce leaves
- Bring 2 cups of water, spring onion and young ginger slices to a boil.
- Add in prawns and cooked until turn pink.
- Remove, rinse with cold water and drained.
- Add a pinch of salt into the leftover glutinous rice wine & herbs mixture from drunken chicken. Stir to combine.
- Soaked the cooked prawns inside the mixture and chilled in the fridge overnight.
- To serve: Remove the prawns and arrange neatly on a serving platter, garnish with some lettuce leaves, drizzle with some glutinous rice wine & herbs mixture and top with some wolfberry. Serve.