8g caster sugar
30g salted butter (melted)
227g cream cheese (room temperature)
20g sour cream (room temperature)
50g caster sugar
2 tsp lemon juice
1 medium egg
1 egg yolk
¼ tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
Some fresh strawberries
1. Add graham crackers into a food processor. Pulse until become crumbs. Add in caster sugar and melted salted butter. Pulse to combine.
- Line 6 cupcake liners in a 6 holes muffin baking tray. Divide the graham crackers crumbs mixture into 6 equal portions, about 18g each into the cupcake liners. Use teaspoon to press to form a crust at the bottom. Chill in the fridge for later use.
- In a mixing bowl, add in cream cheese, sour cream and caster sugar. Use an electric mixer to beat until light and fluffy.
- Add in lemon juice, beat to combine.
- Add in egg and egg yolk, beat until everything are well incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add in vanilla extract and salt, beat to combine.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into the prepared crusts evenly.
- Bake at 160C for 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely before transfer into fridge to chill overnight.
- To serve: remove chilled cheesecake from the fridge, discard the cupcake liners. Garnish with fresh strawberries and serve.