8 pcs 2 ½ “ x ½” nian gao
8 pcs 2 ½” x ½” orange sweet potato
8 pcs 2 ½” x ½” yam
8 pcs 7 ½” square spring roll skin
Adequate cooking oil for deep-frying
1 tsbp all-purpose flour mixed with 1 tsp water
- Place the spring roll skin on a flat surface.
- Arrange the nian gao at the middle with orange sweet potato and yam at the side.
- Wrap it and seal with flour paste.
- Heat up adequate cooking oil for deep-frying.
- Deep-fry the wrapped nian gao with orange sweet potato and yam on low heat until golden brown.
- Remove, drained on paper towel to absorb excessive oil.
- Transfer onto a serving platter and serve.