Tested Recipe with Slight Adjustment Adapted from www.joyofbaking.com
Ingredients: (makes 12 large cookies)
75g unsalted butter (soften at room temperature)
67g light brown sugar
34g white granulated sugar
1 large egg (at room temperature)
1/3 tsp pure vanilla extract
87g all-purpose flour
1/3 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
58g rolled oats
33g walnuts (chopped)
33g dried cranberries (chopped)
58g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 180C. Line a large baking sheet with silicone baking mat.
- In a mixing bowl, add in unsalted butter, light brown sugar and white granulated sugar. Use an electric mixer, beat until creamy and smooth.
- Add in pure vanilla extract. Beat to combine.
- In a medium bowl, add in all-purpose flour, rolled oats, baking soda and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add the flour mixture into the creamed mixture. Use a rubber spatula to stir to combine.
- Add in chopped walnuts, chopped dried cranberries and chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the batter onto the lined silicone baking mat. Space the cookies about 2 inches apart. Flatten the cookies slightly with your fingers so they are about ½ inch thick.
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes or until golden brown around the edges yet still soft at the centre.
- Remove from oven and let the cookies to cool completely before transferring to an air-tight container.