¼ cup homemade cranberry sauce
Graham cracker crust:
30g unsalted butter (melted)
226g full fat cream cheese (at room temperature)
66g granulated sugar
Pinch of salt
4g all-purpose flour
73g beaten eggs
5g heavy whipping cream
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Add graham crackers into a food processor. Pulse until become crumbs. Add in the melted unsalted butter, pulse to combine.
- Press the crumbs evenly over the bottom of 6 muffin tins lined with paper cup liner. Bake for 10 minutes at 180C or until set. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool while you make the filling.
- Add cream cheese and granulated sugar into a mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to beat until smooth. Add the salt and flour. Beat until combined. Scrape down the sides and bottom of your bowl as needed. Add in beaten eggs, beat until combined. Add in heavy whipping cream and pure vanilla extract and beat until incorporated.
- Divide the filling equally into 6 muffin tins with crust. Place small dollops of cranberry sauce over the cheesecake batter and then gently swirl with a bamboo skewer. Repeat the same for the rest of the cheesecake filling.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes and lower the temperature to 120C and continue to bake for another 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool completely before transfer into the fridge to chill overnight.
Remove the chilled cheesecake from the fridge and remove the cheesecake carefully from the muffin tin and serve chilled.