3 nos fresh egg noodles
1 shallot (peeled and chopped)
2 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped)
2 tbsp concentrated chicken stock
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp bagoong (sautéed shrimp paste)
¼ tsp ground white pepper
100g pork liver (sliced)
125g pork tenderloin
175g boneless & skinless chicken breast
200g shrimps (peeled)
½ cup crushed chicharon (crispy pork rinds)
3 tbsp chopped spring onion
1 whole garlic (peeled and sliced)
- Heat up some oil in a pan on low heat, saute the sliced garlic until crispy and golden brown. Remove and drained on paper towel for later use.
- Leave 2 tbsp of oil in the pan, saute the chopped shallot and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in water, concentrated chicken stock, fish sauce, bagoong and ground white pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Add in pork tenderloin and chicken breast. Turn heat to low and continue to simmer until cooked.
- Meanwhile, bring some water to a boil. Add in egg noodles, loosen the noodles, remove, rinse with cold water and drained. Put back into the boiling water and cooked until al-dente. Remove, drained and divide into 3 separate serving bowl.
- Remove the pork tenderloin and chicken breast. Leave to cool a bit, cut into strips and set aside.
- Bring the stock to a boil again. Add in pork liver and shrimps. Simmer until cooked.
- Pour adequate amount of stock into individual serving bowl with egg noodles.
- Top with shredded pork, chicken breast, pork liver and shrimps.
- Garnish with crushed chicharon, fried garlic and chopped spring onion.
- Serve hot.