90g ham (cut into strips)
150g zucchini ribbons
6 nos cherry tomatoes (halved)
50g grated cheddar cheese (divided)
4 large eggs
2 tbsp full cream milk
¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
¼ tsp salt
15g unsalted butter (soften at room temperature)
- Use a pastry brush to brush the soften unsalted butter onto a oven-proof skillet and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add in eggs, full cream milk, 25g grated cheddar cheese, coarsely ground black pepper and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add in ham and zucchini ribbons. Stir to combine and pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes on top and sprinkle the remaining 25g grated cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 200C for 30 minutes or until set and golden.
- Remove and serve hot.