15 nos quail eggs (hard-boiled and shelled)
300g prawns (shelled, deveined with the tail intact)
125g ham (diced)
250g diced jicama
125g diced carrot
1 cup frozen green peas
1 shallot (peeled and chopped)
2 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped)
1 tbsp unsalted butter
1 cup water
1 tbsp concentrated chicken stock
½ cup heavy cream
¼ tsp ground white pepper
¼ tsp salt
- Heat up a skillet with 1 tbsp of unsalted butter, saute the prawns until turn pink. Remove and set aside.
- Add in chopped shallot and garlic, saute until fragrant.
- Add in 1 cup of water and 1 tbsp of concentrated chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Add in diced carrot and jicama and continue to simmer until tender crisp.
- Add in diced ham, hard-boiled quail eggs and frozen green peas. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in heavy cream and season with ground white pepper and salt.
- Add in prawns. Stir combine. Dish out and serve.