3 cups cooked rice (use finger to separate the grains)
1 cup homemade kimchi (chopped)
70g shredded pork
2 large eggs
2 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped)
4 tbsp cooking oil (divided)
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 stalk spring onion (chopped)
1 tbsp toasted white sesame seeds
- Heat up a skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil, scramble the eggs until set. Remove and set aside.
- Add 2 more tbsp of cooking oil into the skillet, saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in shredded pork, saute until turn white.
- Add in chopped kimchi, saute until fragrant.
- Add in cooked rice and 1 tbsp of light soy sauce. Constantly stirring until combined.
- Add in the scrambled eggs, toss well.
- Dish out to individual serving bowl, garnish with some chopped spring onion and toasted white sesame seeds. Serve.