140g dried mee qian
200g shrimps (shelled, deveined with the tail intact)
1 cup homemade kimchi
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp light soy sauce
½ tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp cooking oil
Some toasted black sesame seeds & cilantro leaves
- Bring some water to a boil. Add in dried mee qian and continue to simmer until al-dente. Remove, drained and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil, saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in shrimps, saute until half-cooked.
- Add in kimchi, light soy sauce and sesame oil, saute until fragrant.
- Add in cooked mee qian, stir to combine.
- Dish out to a serving bowl, garnish with some toasted black sesame seeds and cilantro leaves. Serve.