1 cup homemade kimchi
175g pork belly (sliced)
1 box (300g) tofu (sliced into bite-size pieces)
1 packet (100g) enoki mushroom (discard the ends and separate the mushroom by hand)
2 stalks spring onion (cut into section)
2 tbsp peeled anchovies
1 cup white radish strips
2 stalk spring onion (white part only)
4 cups water
1 tbsp Korean red pepper powder
1 tbsp gochujang
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sesame oil
1 stalk spring onion (chopped)
- In a pot, add in 4 cups of water, peeled anchovies, white radish strips and white part of spring onion. Bring to a boil, turn heat to low and continue to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add in sliced pork belly, continue to simmer until cooked.
- Add in kimchi and seasonings. Bring to a boil.
- Add in spring onion, tofu and enoki mushroom. Bring to a boil.
- Transfer the kimchi-jjigae into a claypot, garnish with chopped spring onion and serve immediately.