150g angel hair pasta
3 slices bacon (cut into small pieces)
50g cherry tomato (halved)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tsp chilli flakes
¼ cup white wine
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1 tbsp chopped parsley
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- Bring some water to a boil. Add in angel hair pasta and continue to cook until al-dente. Remove, drained and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet on low heat, add in bacon pieces, saute until crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Use the bacon fat to saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the chilli flakes, saute until fragrant.
- Add in cherry tomato, white wine, lemon juice, grated parmesan cheese and bring to a boil.
- Add in angel hair pasta, salt, coarsely ground black pepper, chopped parsley and bacon crisp. Toss well.
- Dish out to a serving bowl and serve.