22g snow fungus (soaked until soften, discard the tough core and tear into small pieces)
50g dried longan
20 nos red dates (pitted)
2 nos fresh lily bulb (trimmed and separate the petals)
2 slab brown rock sugar
- Add 3000ml of water, snow fungus, dried longan and red dates into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and continue to simmer for 1 hour or until the snow fungus turn soft.
- Add in brown rock sugar, simmer until the sugar dissolved.
- Add in fresh lily bulb and bring to a boil again.
- Dish out to individual serving bowl and serve hot.