3 cups cooked rice
2 large eggs
½ cup shrimp meat (deveined)
1 ½ cup diced zucchini
¼ cup slivered almonds
1 tbsp chopped garlic
Adequate cooking oil
1 tbsp light soy sauce
½ tsp ground white pepper
1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat up a non-stick pan with 2 tbsp of cooking oil, saute the slivered almonds until crispy and golden brown. Remove and drained on paper towel to absorb excessive oil.
- Add in 2 tbsp of cooking oil, add in eggs, scrambled until set. Remove and set aside.
- Add in 2 tbsp of cooking oil, add in chopped garlic, saute until fragrant.
- Add in shrimp meat, saute until turn pink. Remove the shrimp and place together with the scrambled eggs.
- Add in cooked rice and seasonings, stir to combine.
- Add in diced zucchini, constantly stir-frying until heated through.
- Stir in the scrambled eggs and shrimp meat. Toss well.
- Dish out to 3 separate serving bowl, add 1/3 portion of the almond crunch as topping on each serving bowl. Serve.