320g sawi raja merah (pluck the leaves only and discard the stems)
150g minced pork
2 salted eggs
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tsp light soy sauce
¼ tsp ground white pepper
¼ tsp sesame oil
1 tsp corn starch
1 tbsp concentrated chicken stock
- Marinate the minced pork with marinade ingredients and set aside.
- Heat up a small sauce pan with 2 tbsp of cooking oil, saute the chopped garlic until fragrant and golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Add 1500ml of water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add in concentrated chicken stock and marinated minced pork and bring to a boil again.
- Add in sawi raja merah and salted eggs and bring to a boil again. Continue to simmer for 2 minutes until the vegetables turn soft.
- Dish out to individual serving soup bowl, drizzle with some garlic oil and serve.