Tested Recipe with Slight Adjustment Adapted from K.S.Lee’s Authentic Homestyle Cuisines
1 no x 626g angled luffa (peeled, cut into sections and remove the core)
325g boneless & skinless chicken breast (diced)
4 tbsp cooking oi
2 tsp corn flour
Ingredients B: (chopped)
1 red chilli
1-inch young ginger
3 cloves garlic (peeled)
1 tbsp soya bean paste
1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
1 tsp sugar
½ tsp ground white pepper
1 stalk spring onion (shredded)
- Marinate the diced chicken with corn flour and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil, pan-fry diced chicken until lightly brown. Remove and set aside.
- Add in 2 tbsp of cooking oil, saute the ingredients B until fragrant.
- Add angled luffa and stir-fry till half-cooked.
- Add seasonings and chicken, stir-fry till cooked.
- Dish out, garnish with shredded spring onion and serve.