Ingredients: (yield 8 pcs)
50g unsalted butter (soften at room temperature)
4 egg yolks
¼ tsp salt
250g all-purpose flour
¼ tsp baking powder
25g grated parmesan cheese
4 egg whites (stiffly beaten)
- In a medium bowl, add in all-purpose flour and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- In a mixing bowl, add in unsalted butter, using an electric mixer, beat until smooth.
- Add in the egg yolks, salt, flour, grated parmesan cheese and water. Beat well after each addition.
- Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Heat up a waffle machine and lightly grease the plate with vegetable oil.
- Scoop adequate amount of the mixture and spread evenly on the bottom plate and make sure the entire area is covered but without spilling over the side of the plate.
- Close the appliance and let the waffle cooked until lightly golden, approximately 4 to 4 ½ minutes.
- Open the appliance and remove the waffles. Repeat the same process until all the mixture are used up.