Tested Recipe with Slight Adjustment Adapted from Li Fang Lee’s 4 Flavours
3 eggplant (420g)
40g minced pork
40g minced prawn
1 stalk spring onion (chopped)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
½ tbsp chopped ginger
2 bird’s eye chillies (chopped)
1 red chilli (chopped)
Seasonings: (mixed well)
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
½ tsp sesame oil
½ tsp caster sugar
1 tsp tapioca starch
- Heat up a wok with water and 1 tsp of cooking oil and bring to a boil.
- Add in eggplant and continue to simmer until cooked.
- Remove and cut into sections and arrange neatly on a serving platter.
- Heat up 2 tbsp of cooking oil in a wok, stir-fry chopped garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add in minced pork, minced prawn, chopped red chilli and bird’s eye chillies and stir to combine.
- Pour in seasoning and cook until the sauce become thicken.
- Stir in chopped spring onion and pour over the eggplant.