1 box x 300g silken tofu (cubed)
130g shrimps (shelled & deveined)
50g deep-fried fish maw (soaked until soften, blanched in boiling water and cut into small pieces)
4 pcs filament stick (sliced diagonally)
2 dried mushrooms (soaked until soften, discard the stem and sliced)
1 egg white (lightly beaten)
2 tbsp concentrated chicken stock
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground white pepper
3 tbsp water chestnut powder mixed with 3 tbsp water
1 stalk spring onion (chopped)
- Add 1500ml of water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add in seasonings, fish maw and dried mushrooms, bring to a boil and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in shrimps, silken tofu and filament stick and bring to a boil again.
- Thicken the soup with water chestnut powder solution and bring to a boil again.
- Stir in egg white and turn off heat.
- Dish out to individual serving bowl, garnish with chopped spring onion and serve hot.