300g boneless & skinless chicken breast (cubed)
2 tsp corn flour
380g homemade kimchi
1 x 220g potato (peeled and cut into strips)
120g cabbage (discard the tough core and cut into strips)
½ carrot (cut into strips)
1 stalk spring onion (cut into section)
4 tbsp cooking oil (divided)
1 tbsp sake
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground white pepper
1 tsp toasted white sesame seeds
- Marinate the chicken cubed with corn flour and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil, pan-fry the marinated chicken cubed until lightly brown. Remove and set aside.
- Add in 2 more tbsp of cooking oil, add in potato strips, lightly saute, add in the cabbage and carrot, saute until tender crisp.
- Add in pan-fried chicken breast, kimchi and seasonings. Stir to combine.
- Add in spring onion, toss well.
- Dish out, garnish with toasted white sesame seeds. Serve.