105g almond florentine powder
70g almond flakes
54g pumpkin seeds
54g sunflower seeds
1 tbsp black sesame seed
1 tbsp white sesame seed
½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a 13” square baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix almond florentine powder with salt.
- Sprinkle ½ portion of the florentine powder mixture onto the lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle almond flakes, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds evenly on top, making sure to cover the entire baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the remaining portion of the florentine powder on top, follow by black and white sesame seeds.
- Use a metal smoother to flatten it. Then push florentine mix with almond flakes, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, black sesame and sesame seeds slightly away from the edge of the baking sheet.
- Bake at preheated oven at 180C for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Cover the top with parchment paper, use a fondant smoother press flat the baked florentine.
- Use a pizza cutter to slice the cookie while is still hot.
- Leave to cool completely before store in an air-tight container.