4 very ripe banana (peeled and mashed)
1 cup molasses sugar
1 large egg
½ cup canola oil
½ cup full cream milk
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
½ tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 firm ripe banana (peeled and sliced)
- In a mixing bowl, add in molasses sugar and egg, whisk to combine.
- Add in mashed banana, canola oil, full cream milk and pure vanilla extract, whisk to combine.
- Add in all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda, whisk to combine.
- Place paper cup liner onto 12 holes muffins pan, scoop the batter equally onto each paper cup liner. Garnish with 1 pc of sliced banana on top of each batter.
- Bake at 180C for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool completely.