1 no x 600g white turnip (peeled and cut into wedges)
500g pork ribs (cut into pieces)
10 nos red dates (pitted)
14g dried squid heads (cut into small pieces)
1 tsp white peppercorns (crushed)
1 tbsp wolfberry (rinsed and drained)
1 tsp salt
- Scald pork rib pieces into boiling water, remove, rinse with cold water and drained.
- Add 2000ml of water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add in pork ribs, white turnip, pitted red dates, dried squid heads and crushed white peppercorns and bring to a boil again.
- Turn heat to low and continue to simmer for 1 hour.
- Add in wolfberry and salt and bring to a boil again.
- Dish out and serve hot.