200g bee hoon (soaked until soften and drained)
1 can x 383g “Gulong” Stewed Pork Sliced
150g bean sprouts (cleaned)
200g cabbage (discard the tough core and cut into strips)
1 tbsp chopped garlic (divided)
3 tbsp shallot oil (divided)
1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp dark soy sauce
¼ tsp ground white pepper
½ tsp sesame oil
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of shallot oil, saute ½ tbsp of chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in cabbage, constantly stir-frying until tender crisp.
- Add in bean sprouts, do a quick stir. Remove and set aside.
- Add in 1 tbsp of shallot oil into the non-stick skillet, saute ½ tbsp of chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the stewed pork together with the sauce and bring to a boil. Leave the sauce but remove the stewed pork and set aside.
- Add bee hoon and seasonings into the skillet, constantly stir-frying until bee hoon absorb all the sauce.
- Add in stewed pork, cabbage and bean sprouts. Toss well.
- Dish out and serve.