300g cauliflower (cut into floret)
100g oyster mushroom (cut into pieces)
50g sugar snap peas (trimmed)
½ carrot (cut into flower design)
6 baby young corn (cut into half diagonally)
2 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped)
2 tbsp cooking oil
Seasonings: (mixed well)
1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
¼ tsp sesame oil
1/8 tsp ground white pepper
¼ tsp sugar
½ cup water
½ tsp corn starch mixed with 1 tsp water
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil, saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in cauliflower, oyster mushroom, carrot and baby young corn, stir to combine.
- Add in seasonings and bring to a boil. Continue to simmer until the cauliflower become tender crisp.
- Add in sugar snap peas, simmer until just cooked.
- Thicken the sauce with corn starch solution.
- Dish out and serve.