2 slices bacon (cut into small pieces)
1 head broccoli (cut into small pieces)
1 big onion (peeled and chopped)
2 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped)
20g unsalted butter
¾ cup water
1 tbsp concentrated chicken stock
1 cup heavy cream
2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in spaghetti and continue to simmer until al-dente. Remove, drained and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with unsalted butter, once the butter melted, add in bacon, chopped onion and garlic. Saute until fragrant.
- Add in water, concentrated chicken stock and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Add in broccoli, stir to combine and continue to simmer until the broccoli become tender crisp.
- Add in heavy cream and grated parmesan cheese. Stir to combine.
- Add in spaghetti, toss well.
- Dish out and serve.